Discover your intellectual strengths
Quiz your knowledge on the history of IQ and IQ testing.
Test your knowledge and discover who came up with the concept of IQ testing, and who helped to refine IQ tests in the present form.
Discover what IQ studies around the world have suggested about the concept of IQ.
1. A factor that ___ the understanding of the genetic versus environmental impacts on IQ is that twins who are separated tend to be placed in ___ households.
2. If a test is standardized this means that:
3. Criticisms of Gardner's theory of multiple intelligences _____.
4. Those who define intelligence as academic aptitude are most likely to criticize:
5. Another name for the "self-fulfilling prophesy" as an abuse of IQ test data is:
6. The formula that was originally used to calculate the IQ was:
7. Studies show that there is a positive correlation between intelligence and:
8. Zajonc has proposed a model to explain the impact of family size and birth order on children's IQs. According to his model, early-born children have higher IQs because they:
9. The Cerebral Circumference Index is a measure of intelligence based on the circumference of the head just above the eyebrows. It is most reasonable to assume that the test is:
10. Approximately what percentage of individuals will score between 85 and 115 on the WAIS?