Discover your intellectual strengths
Quiz your knowledge on the history of IQ and IQ testing.
Test your knowledge and discover who came up with the concept of IQ testing, and who helped to refine IQ tests in the present form.
Discover what IQ studies around the world have suggested about the concept of IQ.
1. Intelligence tests are designed to measure ________, while achievement tests are designed to measure ________.
2. Reported racial gaps in average intelligence scores are most likely attributable to.
3. An appealing aspect of the Raven's Progressive Matrices test is that it is ______.
4. Which of the following were Terman's findings as a result of his study of gifted children?
5. Which of the following provides the strongest evidence of the role of heredity in determining intelligence?
6. The similarity between the intelligence scores of identical twins raised apart is.
7. Families in the higher socioeconomic levels produce:
8. Studies of 2 to 7 month old babies show that babies who quickly become bored with a picture
9. Before which age do IQ tests generally not predict future scores.
10. The single most valid measure of intelligence on IQ tests is: