Discover your intellectual strengths
Quiz your knowledge on the history of IQ and IQ testing.
Test your knowledge and discover who came up with the concept of IQ testing, and who helped to refine IQ tests in the present form.
Discover what IQ studies around the world have suggested about the concept of IQ.
1. An IQ score of 98 for a nine-year-old boy means that he:
2. In order to assess whether intelligence is a single trait or a collection of several distinct abilities, psychologists, have made extensive use of.
3. For any given person, it would be fairly accurate to conclude that in terms of understanding the variability of IQ, roughly ____% is due to genetic factors, ____% is due to shared environment, and _____% is due to perceived environment.
4. Most intelligence tests have a mean, or average score, of _____.
5. Simon and Binet assumed that children who scored well in IQ tests
6. The intelligence test developed by Binet and all subsequent IQ tests have been designed to.
7. Studies around the world consistently yield estimates that.
8. On the WAIS-III IQ test, the standard deviation score is ___.
9. The Bayley Scales are used to.
10. Binet and Terman would have been most likely to disagree on.