Discover your intellectual strengths
6. Which number follows, in this series?
13, 57, 911, 1315, 1719
7. At the end of a banquet 10 people shake hands with each other. How many handshakes will there be in total?
8. Four balls are placed in a hat.
1 orange ball
1 yellow ball
2 red balls
Your friend, Guiseppe, draws 2 balls and tells you that one of them is red.
What are the chances that the other ball is red also?
9. There are 14 more cookies than biscuits in a jar of 38 cookies and biscuits. How many cookies are in the jar?
10. The day before the day before yesterday is three days after Saturday. What day is it today?